Bran Stark: “Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?”
Ned Stark: “That is the only time a man can be brave.”
It’s Day 4 of Fantasy Week, and RIOT has released a set of Game of Thrones-inspired outfits for The Epiphany April gacha event.
You can pay homage to Jaime Lannister or Jon Snow with the “Knight” or “Bastard” set. Each one has mix and match parts in black or brown. The sword and sword belt is not included, but there are fur capes (not shown here) and the “Knight” outfit even comes with a golden hand.
The gacha is L$50 per play; each outfit has six or seven components. There are also sets for women in the style of Sansa, Cersei and Daenerys.
- RIOT : “Knight” outfit (Jaime)
- RIOT : “Bastard” outfit (Jon)
- Velvet Whip / Ginger Line : Ice Sword
- [The Forge] : Berserk Bracers – Black Steel
- Noche : Buck Leather Bento Gloves