Day 5 of Fantasy Week and while wandering through Fantasy Faire 2019 I am drawn to the dark mystic beauty of Twilight Spring, one of the 16 fantasy worlds that comprise the Faire. Descending into a deep ravine, the dim lighting, accented with rich purples and gleaming crystals, draws one even deeper.
Last Ride, whose Marquis outfit I blogged a few days ago, has released this French baroque outfit, “Habit a la francaise,” specially for Fantasy Faire. It’s available in 10 colors. This purple color is exclusively available at the Faire to honor Relay for Life.
What is Fantasy Faire? Fantasy Faire is many, many things…
- It is sixteen fantasy worlds created uniquely for this event.
- It is a playful opportunity to immerse ourselves in dreams and imagination.
- It is a source of inspiration and hope.
- It is a literary festival with workshops for storytellers, poets and writers.
- It is two weeks of live performances by outstanding dancers, musicians and actors.
- It is a 3D art show celebrating some of SL’s most amazing creators.
- It is an opportunity for immersive roleplaying.
- It is a massive shopping event.
- It is an epic quest with a mystery to solve.
- It is a non-stop party with DJ’s and dances at all hours.
- It is a gigantic fundraiser for the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life.
Open now through May 5, with most activities scheduled now through April 28. Visit, enjoy and be sure to support Relay For Life.
Last Ride : Habit a la francaise